As a Dispensary Leader you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the dispensary. Including; leading and developing a talented team, HR administration, establishing strong relationship with cultivation representatives, inventory control, and customer service, while staying compliant with all state rules and regulations. The Dispensary Leader will also communicate with all levels of the organization to help refine and implement standard operating procedures. Ideal candidates should have a passion for medical cannabis, HR/Operations experience, positive attitude, and strong work ethic.
- Participate in refining and implementing best operational rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Assist in managing, supervising and directing the activities of the dispensary team
- Regularly train staff according to company guidelines, conduct performance reviews, and establish performance improvement plans
- Assist with hiring, discipline, termination or advancement of employees
- Manage and inspire internal staff to deliver the highest level of customer experience
- Ensure the safety and satisfaction of both the patients and employees
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of products and genetics in the store, as well as industry-wide product knowledge
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the current medical cannabis law and regulations, and any changes impending to disseminate info to staff and customers
- Provide education for staff about medical cannabis strains, edibles, concentrates and consumption mechanisms
- Serve as a liaison to the local community
- Assist the GM to oversee and manage quality product inventory and conduct inventory audits as needed
- Manage financial records and cash handling procedures
- Proficiency in point of sale & state tracking
- Ensure the dispensary remains compliant with security, inventory and local and state regulations including effectively leading state inspectors through the facility
- Maintain records for all necessary documents: delivery and inventory manifests, inventory counts, necessary employee and patient/customer information, destruction reports, etc.
- Work with Executive Team to streamline HR systems and processes
- Assist the GM to work with cultivators to negotiate and procure an adequate supply of high quality products
- 3+ years management/leadership experience required
- Retail and/or cannabis industry experience preferred
- People management experience required
- Proficiency with computers
- Strong organizational, communication, and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age. Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must pass any and all required background checks and maintain good standing.
Job Type: Full-time