Assistant Laboratory Manager
Revolution Cannabis cultivates health and happiness through the science of
Our responsibility is to foster a world where the science of cannabis and its medicinal risks and benefits are understood, cannabis businesses uplift communities economically and socially, people are free to make educated health decisions, and the efficacy of cannabis is maintained through highly regulated markets.
Revolution provides Illinois patients with a wide range of the highest-quality medical cannabis products while operating a licensed cultivation center in central Illinois.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with scheduling and management of laboratory employee’s daily tasks
- Assist with extraction, processing, and packaging functions of the laboratory as needed
- Document production in seed-to-sale inventory systems and production data systems
- Follow standard operating procedures
- Follow proper equipment use and safety policy
- Ensure operations remain compliant with state regulations while maintaining best practices
- Meet production goals through effective time management
- Maintain production equipment in a sanitary, safe, and organized manner
- Maintain and update chemical and other ingredient inventories
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, or other relevant fields, or equivalent experience.
- Direct experience in cannabis extraction and/or other regulated markets highly preferred
- Commitment to maintaining an excellent record of laboratory safety and regulatory compliance
- Hazardous location, hazardous materials, and fire safety knowledge
- Experience working with compressible, liquefied gases and environments preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the organization
- Must successfully pass a thorough internal and external background check including State Police and FBI criminal history check
- Must obtain a Cultivation Registration Identification Card from the IL Department of Agriculture
Note: A qualifying applicant must successfully complete a 90-day evaluation period.
Job Type: Full-time