Acreage Holdings is a fully integrated cannabis company, with the goal of being the leading innovator in this new and burgeoning industry. Under the umbrella of Acreage Holdings, In Grown Farms is seeking a full time Business Operations Manager for our production facility in Freeport, IL. This person is responsible for providing business leadership and supply chain management for all functions relating to the facility including Cultivation, Extraction, Logistics, Sales & Facilities. This Manager will also work closely with other corporate resources to ensure proper compliance and security protocols are in place.
What you do:
- Directly or indirectly supports site managers and Cultivation, Grow, Production, product development, product processing & production, inventory control, Product marketing, Supply Chain, product delivery, Maintenance, compliance, safety & HR, and administrative personnel.
- Planning, organizing, directing and running optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations and achieve the company’s business objectives.
- Maximize production output, accurate inventory management, high product quality and on-time deliveries in a cost-efficient manner.
- Recruit, lead, manage and coach a high-performance team.
- Ensure compliance with state regulations and company standards for cost control, waste reduction, quality, OSHA, safety and complete and on-time delivery at the lowest possible cost.
- Oversee all compliance, policies and procedures for the total facility including health, safety, sanitation, environmental processes, quality, and safety.
- Assure all processes have controlled Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and drive continuous improvement.
- Build and maintains strong relationships with key stake holders both internally and externally.
- Maintain positive employee relationships and communications with the workforce to support a work culture of high employee engagement.
- Work closely with the finance team to build and own the facility’s financial budget for all Operations. Allocates the budget and controls costs to achieve the company’s budget goals including delivering against key performance indicators. Ensure all departments stay within budget.
- Develop and launch new products, equipment, processes and procedures for the company to help achieve our business objectives.
- Prepare quarterly production forecasts based on projected sales volumes and/or executive guidance to minimally achieve our quarterly and annual revenue forecasts.
- Create, analyze and issue production and performance reports; leverage the learning and course correct, as required.
- Monitors all quality initiatives and assures all quality objectives are adhered to and improved where needed.
- Develop, implement and monitor a comprehensive preventative maintenance program for the facility and all equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Business or other technical field.
- 3+ years Plant/Facilities Management experience in related field, marijuana preferred
- At least 10 years of experience managing a P&L
- Experience managing multiple departments or business units required
- Experience in a highly regulated field
- MS or MBA preferred
- Excellent leadership and people management skills with the ability to motivate and effectively lead a team, synthesizing multiple priorities and personalities into a cohesive vision.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements for operating facilities
- Knowledge of organizational & management practices, budgeting & accounting principles, business acumen, problem solving and analysis, project management, and strategic thinking.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Operates with a bias for action and a sense of strategic urgency
- Proficient with Word, spreadsheet software and email systems
- Effectively able to communicate complex ideas to in simple and easy to understand language (written & verbal)
- Analytical skills and a proactive problem solver
- Strong planning & proficient budget management skills
Job Type: Full-time