What is an Enterpriser and Why should I become one?
Our Sales Representatives or “Enterprisers” are excellence driven Cannapreneurs, who spread brand awareness by taking Healthy Leaf Organics and related products to market, while earning some of the highest payouts in the industry.
Enterpriser Job Summary:
The primary role of the Enterpriser Position is to spread brand awareness and increase retail CBD sales through field marketing efforts, and patient engagement.
The ability to educate customers on product options, methods, wellness information and effectiveness for specific ailments while adhering to all Illinois CBD regulations
is essential to the position.
As an Enterpriser, you will need to have strong communication skills, effective sales ability and a passion for building and growing relationships.
Our Enterprisers are a group of self-motivated, high-energy, ambitious individuals with excellent interpersonal skills, aggressive work ethics and a strong desire to succeed.
We believe our customer’s cannabis experience should be informative and beneficial and we strive to ensure this by selecting candidates who are committed to the pursuit of
excellence and ongoing professional development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect and Engage with patients and collect feedback on products
- Keeping industry knowledge current and up-to-date
- Present and discuss sales and marketing collateral, brand values, products and value adds
- Identify and follow up on leads via phone and email, documenting all attempts and outcomes of leads within the company’s sales software.
- Self-motivated and can work on own initiative with limited supervision
What you’ll get from us:
- An independent work environment with flexible hours.
- Opportunity to grow within the company.
- Competitive commission/bonus structure.
- Receive essential tools to make your splash into the booming CBD industry
- Branded Website
- Marketing Tools/Sales Gallery
- Mgt/Sales Tracking Portal
- CBD Certified Training
Click Apply to get started today!