Transcend Herb Center is a new company in the recreational cannabis industry and we are looking to fill a number of positions at our dispensary in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. It is our intention to offer dedicated up-scale service to our customers by having a highly qualified and knowledgeable staff to provide unparalleled customer service and information to each of our clients.
Join our northwest suburb team as a Dispensary Agent. In this role, your main responsibility will be to assist clients in selecting appropriate cannabis products for their needs. You’ll need to be knowledgeable about all products that we offer so that you can properly direct our clients to the correct product to meet their stipulated needs. You should be outgoing and friendly as you will generally engage customers on a one-on-one basis throughout their time in our retail dispensary. Your outstanding product knowledge and treatment of our customers is key to ensuring their continued support of our facility. Strict compliance with all applicable rules and regulations of the state and those of the company are essential to this position. Company paid training sessions are provided and required to be taken to ensure that each employee can provide customers with an exemplary experience while at our store.
- Follow established policies for sales and customer service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain knowledge of store products and their beneficial qualities.
- Be able to convey your knowledge to the customers to make sure they are selecting the most appropriate products to best satisfy their needs
- Operate with honesty and respect
- Complete any work assigned by management
- Verify each customers ID as well as all other required documents
- Must be able to effectively use the Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Enter and update customer information logs in a timely manner
- File maintenance (when required)
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized store while following all security measures
- Keep open communication with both management and coworkers to ensure proper handling of all issues and to ensure effective store operation and compliance with applicable rules and regulations
- High School Diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
- Retail experience (2 years preferred)
- Organization and planning skills.
- Be able to understand and adhere to strict policies and procedures while meeting the goals of the company
- Should have knowledge of, or be able to learn about cannabis and its effect on the human body and how that changes with genetics, dosages and methods of consumption
- Should have excellent communication and customer service skills, both oral and written
- Computer operating skills. POS software experience and previous cash handling preferred.
- Must work well with others in a team environment.
- Ability to understand applicable laws and regulations related to this industry.
- Ability to build relationships with customers and handle confidential and sensitive information
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age. Must comply with all legal and company regulations for working in the industry.
- Must pass all required background checks.
- Must be available within the dispensary’s hours of operation.
- Light duty lifting required (up to 30 lbs.)
- Some sitting, standing, bending, talking and listening required.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We are an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits are available for full time employees.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with experience
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $17.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Other forms
- One location
- Health insurance
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative