This position is responsible for creating graphics, packaging, and other marketing materials for a national cannabis company. You will work directly with the marketing team and other designers to create content for our retail and wholesale brands. This includes multiple cannabis product brands and a dispensary brand. This position requires a proficient working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and other Adobe Suite programs. The work done by the Graphic Designer will help shape the cannabis industry in Illinois and beyond. Please send a link to your portfolio with your resume.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor that reflects the company’s commitment to quality, continuous improvement and respect for individuals.
- Coordinate with Production Team to produce and prioritize jobs, and when necessary reorganize to meet deadline changes and updates.
- Communicate effectively with the Marketing team to meet deadlines and create content.
- Help drive the creative direction of multiple brands.
- Follow systems and procedures outlined in the company manuals.
- Work on multiple projects at once and consistently meet draft deadlines.
- Work with new designers as needed to assist in training.
Examples of Duties:
- Perform all graphic design job orders according to needs of our stores and wholesale teams
- Create print-ready files using Adobe Creative Suites. This includes editing existing files, re-creating files from a hard copy to full scale design work.
- Operate computer equipment (Mac and PC), scanners, laser and color printers.
- Provide proofs and see that proof deadlines are met, following up on proofs periodically throughout the week.
- Maintain a clean and well-organized electronically filing system.
- Receive and manipulate files electronically.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
- 21 years or older.
- Must possess an Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design.
- Proficient working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and other Adobe Suite programs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and proactively solve problems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Full Time
- Benefits Available
- Monday through Friday
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- web design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location