GET TO KNOW JUSHI
We identify, evaluate, and acquire U.S.-based cannabis operations within each state to vertically integrate, produce, and distribute medical-grade cannabis formulations in the United States offering patients and customers premium, high-grade cannabis and related products.
The Human Resources Lead – Retail will manage and administer all HR-related duties in a professional manner to support onboarding, employee relations, recruitment, and payroll. This role will serve as a liaison between dispensary staff and leadership. The Human Resources Lead – Retail will also assist with the day to day operations in the dispensaries as required.
- Lead recruiting and onboarding tasks such as conducting reference checks, scheduling interviews, sending out assessments, processing new-hire paperwork, and maintaining digital employee files.
- Provide full life-cycle support, including offer letter creation, onboarding activity, requisition creation and management, candidates management, etc.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc.)
- Assist with payroll data entry and reconciliation.
- Be the first point of contact for internal employees
- Maintains Human Resources Information System (HRIS) with current employee data and run reports as needed
- Maintains field compliance with federal, state and local employment laws, regulations and posters
- Perform customer consultant duties as assigned
- All other duties based on business needs
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience supporting Human Resources
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Strong communication skills in-person, on the phone, and written
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to take work direction and work independently to complete assigned tasks
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized individual with a service mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to think proactively and manage multiple priorities
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).