The Cultivation Technicians are responsible for assisting with all aspects of the company’s cultivation operation from seedling to harvest.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Performs plant and crop maintenance using standard procedures including but not limited to, cloning, transplanting, feeding, trimming and pest management
- Maintains clean environment by removing and disposing of all cannabis waste, cleaning and sanitizing all rooms and tools used on a daily basis
- Assists in collecting data to monitor plant health, soil health, and environmental control systems.
- Meets all required activity performance counts
- Masters and learns basic principles of cultivation SOPs and sanitation of the field and applies them in a limited manner.
- Assists others as part of a team to accomplish cultivation goals set forth by management
- Performs all tasks set by management in a safe and efficient manner.
- High school diploma or GED and 0-1 years of experience; must be 21 years old
- Attention to detail; shows initiative to learn; is punctual and dependable; is cooperative; has a team-oriented work ethic; this is an entry level position
- Production greenhouse experience a plus
- Requires weekend/holidays altering rotation
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.