Join the movement!
Pharmacann Inc., one of the nation’s leading cannabis companies, is changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of the team shaping the future of this booming industry, where our people, our reputation and our standards matter. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, PharmaCann Inc. operates fourteen dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Ohio and Pennsylvania with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
The Dispensary Inventory Manager is responsible for managing policy and procedure, compliance, inventory, receiving orders, and all other operational objectives of PharmaCann store operations. This position is responsible for ensuring all employees of the dispensary are accountable to these same responsibilities. This position manages the inventory team to improve accuracy, training, and execution of operational initiatives.
The Dispensary Inventory Manager is an expert in their field of inventory receiving, FIFO compliance, and order fulfillment.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Oversee and execute all inventory specific initiatives as outlined on the master calendar.
- Deliver results and strategic direction by ensuring day-to-day operations run smoothly through the store team.
- Work with cross-divisional teams to build consensus on strategic objectives, goals, and operational plans.
- Ensure the store is audit compliant and achieves acceptable scores.
- Establish and implement operational policies, standards, and procedures for retail staff.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and security policies and procedures within the retail store.
- Communicate, work closely, and successfully collaborate with other Managers to achieve the organization’s goals.
- Partner with the PharmaCann Human Resources team in the following HR functions:
- Interview, recruit, and hire to fill gaps in open positions in a timely manner based on store performance and volume.
- Train managers and employees in expected operational standards using appropriate tools such as SOP’s, compliance audits, company and state policy, and procedures.
- Develop and maintain a training calendar and ensure associate onboarding and new hire training is complete.
- Ensure continuous training and development with team members through training curriculums that result in consistency across all stores.
- Write and deliver team members’ performance reviews in partnership with GM to determine succession plans, build on member’s strengths and develop areas of improvement.
- Manage the performance, coach, and discipline team members on performance and violation of company and compliance policies in partnership with GM and HR.
- Maintain a highly organized and professional documentation of employee issues.
- Provide leadership, training, guidance, and support to team members that foster continuous learning and improvement in the performance of the store.
- This role may be required to assist with other duties as assigned as well as in other functions of the operation including but not limited to: call center, sales consulting, outreach, security, delivery, and visual merchandising
- Projects a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community.
- Embodies the culture, values, and tenets of PharmaCann and full support of our purpose, goal, and key objectives.
- Minimum 21 years of age (or per state regulations)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business,operations management, or a related field is preferred
- Store management experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience supervising training, quality, and customer service in retail
- 1 year PharmaCann supervisory experience will be considered in lieu of 2 years supervisory experience
- Minimum 4 years’ retail experience, including a combination of front end and/or inventory responsibilities
- Skilled in Google and/or Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with significant P&L responsibility
- Strong knowledge of retail technology platforms and systems
- Must possess strong analytical skills to assess data, facts, and figures used to develop strategies designed to improve the business
- Business Acumen
- Ability to communicate proficiently both verbally and in written format
- Communication Proficiency
- Excellent Time Management.
- Detail Oriented
- Conduct all interactions with a high ethical standard
- Proven ability leading teams
- Relationship Management
- Performance Management
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
This job operates in a professional retail store environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers. This position requires weekends, nights, overtime as needed, holidays, and flexible work availability. May require some travel.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and listen. This employee is frequently required to stand or sit for long periods, walk constantly, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms, and may be required to lift up to 50 pounds. May be required to work outdoors and/or during inclement weather
Dispensary Inventory Specialist team.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.