Join the movement!
Pharmacann Inc., one of the nation’s leading cannabis companies, is changing the way people view cannabis. Be a part of the team shaping the future of this booming industry, where our people, our reputation and our standards matter. With a strong foundation and dynamic growth plan, opportunities to join our team abound in this fast-paced environment. Are you ready to join the movement?
We’re grounded and growing. Based in Chicago, Pharmacann Inc. operates thirteen dispensaries and four production facilities across multiple states including New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Ohio and Pennsylvania with licensing secured in the Midwest and on the east coast. For more information about our company, please visit pharmacann.com.
On-site Security personnel are responsible for ensuring the safety and security of PharmaCann customers, employees and facilities, including cultivation centers and dispensaries. On-site Security personnel will ensure strict adherence to all security protocols, procedures and controls.
Duties and responsibilities or (Essential Functions)
- Perform entry/exit control protocols
- Monitor electronic surveillance and security alarm systems
- Perform security risk management tasks and manage access control systems
- Carry out inspections to verify the integrity of security after hours
- Patrol internal and external areas
- Appropriately greets and registers patients and/or employees
- Conduct staff protective security awareness campaigns and promotions
- Provide assistance as directed during an emergency
- Perform lockup and unlock duties of designated areas as required
- Report security, fire, and safety risks and keep a record of daily activities
- Monitor traffic and parking on facility property
- Other duties as assigned by the Site Manager
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to greet and manage patient or employee interactions
- Current driver’s license
- Steady employment history
- Pass a comprehensive background check that includes a criminal history, and obtain and maintain state agent requirements
- Communicates well with employees and patients
- Strong attention to detail, and able to record information accurately
- A positive attitude
- Previous loss prevention experience
- Can lift at least 50 pounds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PharmaCann, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics. We value diversity, military service, and law enforcement experience. Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Benefits are available.