Revolution Global cultivates health and happiness through the science of cannabis.
Our responsibility is to foster a world where the science of cannabis and its risks and benefits are understood, cannabis businesses uplift communities economically and socially, people are free to make educated health decisions, and the efficacy of cannabis is maintained through highly regulated markets.
Revolution provides Illinois residents with a wide range of the highest-quality medical and adult use cannabis products.
Revolution is hiring for a Lab Assistant position. This role helps Lab Technicians produce Revolution extracts and general tasks include filling and emptying extraction columns, cleaning glassware, and packaging lab products. Lab Assistants may be eligible for continued growth within the company into Lab Technicians or beyond.
- Assist with extraction, processing, and packaging functions of the laboratory as needed
- Follow standard operating procedures
- Follow proper equipment use and safety policy
- Ensure operations remain compliant with state regulations while maintaining best practices
- Meet production goals through effective time management
- Maintain production equipment in a sanitary, safe, and organized manner
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must successfully pass a background check
- Must obtain a Cultivation Registration Identification Card from the IL Department of Agriculture
- Direct experience in cannabis extraction and/or other regulated markets is preferred
- Commitment to maintaining an excellent record of laboratory safety and regulatory compliance
- Hazardous location, hazardous materials, and fire safety knowledge
- Experience working with compressible, liquefied gases and environments preferred
- Background in any S.T.E.M. field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) preferred