Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Travel Required (% of time): 50%
Summary: The Marketing and Outreach Specialist is a key brand ambassador for In Grown Farms within the growing marijuana industry. This role represents a unique opportunity to inspire and educate dispensary customers and staffs, patients, caregivers, healthcare and community groups and other key target audiences on the benefits of medical marijuana, and our family of products. This person is also key in the brand maintenance of the “Innocent Medicine” line of products. The Specialist must be able to effectively engage with key stakeholders across the industry, demonstrating strong communication and listening skills.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Builds awareness of the “Innocent Medicine” family of products to help achieve our growth agenda
- Actively advocate for In Grown Farms’ mission and values
- Plans, organizes, participates in, and conducts patient education meetings, trainings, seminars, events, and other related activities in a seamless and timely manner; utilizing marketing and collateral materials developed by the Regional Marketing Manager (RMM). Collaborating on additional materials as needed.
- Supports the company’s virtual interactions with customers and patients ensuring timely response times, courteous and customer service-oriented interactions in line with the company’s brand expectations.
- Engages and builds sustainable relationships across all levels of dispensary organizations and key stakeholders
- Acquires in depth product knowledge to educate dispensaries and patient and caregiver communities about our “Innocent Medicine” family of products
- Quickly learns the regs and demonstrates the ability to apply them, as necessary, on a case by case basis
- Consistently takes the “pulse” of the market, synthesizes and reports information back to the In Grown Farms team; which can be used cross-functionality to inform, shape, and support our go-to-market strategy
- Travels across the state to drive awareness of In Grown Farms, and our “Innocent Medicine” family of products to help achieve our company objectives
- Represent the face of In Grown Farms and consistently uphold a professional and clean appearance on behalf of our company.
- Will work with the RMM to manage social media accounts for In Grown Farms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Reviews, etc).
- Creates and tracks actionable metrics to measure the cost of customer acquisition, customer engagement, customer retention, and other measures of performance as needed. Generates reporting as needed.
- Coordinates with the RMM to create unique social media collateral; works with their compliance counterparts to ensure all materials abide but company, state, and federal guidelines.
- Works to support sales efforts, as needed, including but not limited to: ordering promotional products, assisting or leading sales pop-ups, providing educational materials to the sales team to distribute
- Other responsibilities as needed