PHARMACEUTICAL MANUFACTURING CONSULTANT
We are an exciting Alternative Health company seeking a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Consultant to join our team in Illinois.
Are you a lab manager, manufacturing/production professional, or do you have a background in the production of plant-based consumer health products? Are you interested in chemistry and biology, but also want to explore opportunities in business, marketing and management?
Are you a team player who likes to solve problems, work with scientists, and contribute to the overall success of the company, but also want to get creative and have an impact on marketing and design? If you answered yes, then this may be the position for you!
The Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Consultant/Advisor will be responsible for the production of a variety of consumer health products created from plants.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of creating and executing SOPs to ensure to most efficient processing of plants, and the production of end user products.
The successful candidate will have experience managing projects across multiple internal groups (cultivation, biomed, Agronomy, marketing product development) external vendors to create the best products on the market.
We are looking for someone who has strong Illinois roots… experience in lab setting or horticulture/agribusiness environments… knowledge of testing protocols, software and hardware… and a basic understanding of the medical plant market.
- Ultimately responsible for the production of a variety of consumer products created from medical cannabis plants.
- Execute good manufacturing process and maximize efficiencies in the processing of plants into consumer products.
- Comply with all state and federal compliance and procedural guidelines
- Coordinate department operations beginning with procurement of raw materials through all stages of production and into QA.
- Prepare and manage operational schedules for the department.
- Prepare new procedures and create efficiencies within the department.
- Prepare revisions of existing procedures for the department.
- Assess the manufacturing department’s operations, processes, facilities, procedures and personnel for upgrades, replacements or retraining.
- Report at various meetings the status of the department and initiate as directed any remedial actions for any adverse conditions or situations that may surface.
- Prepare operational reports for meetings.
- Prepare budgets for manufacturing
- Maintain a work environment that encourages connection and results
- Ensure company objectives are understood and observed.
- Prepare maintenance schedules for all equipment. Ultimately responsible for the maintenance, repair and operation of the equipment.
- Daily operations of the Manufacturing and Production facilities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in science (biology, chemistry, engineering, pharmacy…) systems, management or related, with advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant pharmaceutical manufacturing experience
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, problem solving, analytical, and communication skills. Knowledge gained from working within a regulated industry of cGMP’s, MSDS’s, manufacturing equipment, and metric conversions essential.
- Ability to manage complicated projects across multiple departments and outside vendors
- Lead and inspire others without being in a position of authority.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Ops Manager
- Monday to Friday