Calling all Cannabis Advocates (Serious Inquires ONLY)
Do you want to get involved in the growing Illinois medical cannabis industry?
Cannabis experience is required
1) The desire to help others.
2) An understanding of cannabis as a medicine.
3) The desire to become a part of the Illinois Medical Cannabis Program.
4) Ability to multi-task, Be a Team Player, Excellent Communication Skills
5) Attention To Detail, Organized, Familiar with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
6) Answer Telephone, Schedule Appointments, Provide Education and Information.
7) “Face of the Company” , Greet persons entering organization.
8) Develop and maintain in-depth cannabis knowledge.
9) Ability to deal with problems and handle them in a professional manner.
10) Previous retail experience, Must have a Passion for Cannabis.
Let Medical Cannabis Doctors Corp bring you on board and show you the ropes.
Send your resume and/or contact info.
Get involved and become a Cannabis Advocate!
Medical Cannabis Doctors Corp is waiting for you.
VISIT– MCDCLINICS.COM TO LEARN MORE
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $17.00 to $23.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Villa Park, IL (Required)
- English/Spanish (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Parental leave
- Greeting visitors
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media
- Processing payments
- Expense reports
- Purchasing office supplies
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks – learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekends required
- Monday to Friday