We are seeking a Part-Time Recruit From Home to join our team!
- Identify qualified candidates to fill specific roles for our entities in the cannabis space
- Review resumes and conduct phone and video interviews with qualified applicants.
- Assist with interview preparations, all communications, and extending offers to qualified applicants.
- Send and review new hire paperwork with the new hires including scheduling background checks.
- Create and continuously update client and applicant files in the system for updating and tracking.
- Accurately maintain documents/files to be transitioned into employee files
- Work with hiring managers to ensure their staffing needs are met.
- Assist with any other projects or functions within a fast-paced work environment
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years of full-cycle recruiting experience with a larger regional or National Staffing Firm.
- Ability to build rapport with all clients/employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Computer proficiency with the applicant tracking system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, time management, and multitasking skills.
This is a part-time position.