Medosi is an early stage CBD company dedicated to delivering the highest quality CBD products to consumers. Our vision is a future free of cannabis stigma where CBD products are a normal part of improving health and well-being.
The Regional Sales Director manages Medosi sales to pharmacies, other retail accounts and Distributors in their region or nationally. They leverage their knowledge and relationships, promoting the Medosi product line and teaching customers the health and well-being applications for CBD. This role is a senior member of the Sales team, and reports to the Chief Commercial Officer. The Regional Sales Director must have proven experience with excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics. The ideal candidate is experienced in pharmacy/medical operations with established pharmacy connections.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Identify and build a pipeline of potential new customers, initiate and manage prospects through the sales pipeline, and then close these opportunities
- Meet or exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals.
- Negotiate sales contracts and close deals with independent pharmacies and other retail accounts
- Negotiate sales contracts and close deals with distributors that supply independent pharmacies
- Recruits account executives as 1099 contractors
- Train pharmacists about the wellness benefits of CBD and how CBD can benefit their customers and the pharmacy
- Utilize company CRM to document and track sales and supply chain communication, provide management with monthly reports.
- Utilize internal R&D data to support Company differentiation and fit for customers
- Travel to industry conferences to build customer base and communicate brand value
- Complete regular market research on trends, pricing, problems, and needs, report monthly to management team.
- Minimum 5 years proven experience in direct sales to independent pharmacies or medical field
- Connections and relationships with independent pharmacists in your region
- Minimum 1-year experience selling CBD products.
- Basic understanding of how to utilize CBD products in a pharmacy setting, including the customer use cases and business ROI for the product
- Track record of closing minimum of five figure deals
- Self-motivation, “can do” attitude, sense of urgency for delivering results
- Strong negotiating skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
Compensation and Benefits:
Medosi offers a generous commission package creating exciting earning potential in a high demand, high growth industry. Full time exempt employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefit package including Health, Dental and Vision insurance.