Full Spectrum Services is one of Illinois oldest CBD retail/ spa clinics, and we are looking for a retail sales associate to join our team for the Holidays! We sell high quality CBD infused products, smoking devices and educate the community about the potential benefits of the cannabis plant. In addition to our retail we also provide infused massage therapy and medical cannabis registry services. We are looking to hire a retail associate to work with our customers and give them the best experience possible while in our store.
It is important for our employees to be thoroughly educated about the cannabis plant in order to confidently explain our products and their uses to the customer. Knowledge about cannabinoids is a large plus, but is not required. Please let us know in your cover letter if you have experience with/knowledge of cannabis and its benefits.We have customers that use our products for everyday wellness, while others use them for more serious conditions, such as medical conditions and pain management so compassion is a must. We understand that we often meet people during difficult points in their life which means our retail associate should be willing to go over and beyond to make all interactions positive ones.
The Retail/Sales associate is the customer service specialist of the store. They are responsible for exceeding customer expectations by listening to customer needs, finding products that meet their needs, and providing in depth product information about the goods they are interested in.
- Maintain brand and operational standards (visual, cleanliness, etc.)
- Greet customers as they come into the store.
- Can thoroughly explain the benefits of CBD to our customers and find the product that fits their needs. (Will train)
- Act as cashier by following cashier protocol
- Restock shelves/materials
- Assist with special projects as assigned by management
- 1 plus years retail/customer experience
- Great people/relational skills
- Strong desire to help others
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that meets the business needs, including evenings and weekends
This can be a base hourly rate plus commission position
Part-timeSalary: $11.00/hour with up to 38 hours per week, option to earn an 8% sales commission at a reduced hourly rate, and we reserve the right to invoke a salary change based on your sales volume and close rate.
Tuesday- Saturday 10am- 7pm
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $8.50 – $11.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Commission pay
We limit our store to one customer at a time and encourage curbside orders placed by phone for returning customers. Everyone entering the store MUST wear a mask no exceptions.
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
- Every other week
- Ops Manager
- N/A – fixed schedules
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply