Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Acreage Holdings is a fully integrated cannabis company, with the goal of being the leading innovator in this new and burgeoning industry. The Sales Support Specialist will be a key team member ensuring seamless communication between the Sales and Supply Chain departments.
What you do:
- Help troubleshoot problems with customer orders, customer accounts and other related issues
- Provide the sales team with data reports and sales guides
- Monitor sales performance through sales tracking tools and report progress to the Sales Manager
- Keep up with new product sales launches and make sure the sales team is up to date
- Provide customer service by staying on top of pending orders and customer requests
- Identify where improvement is needed in sales practices and make suggestions for improvements
- Creating and processing orders in a timely manner, processing requests for rush orders, and reviewing pending orders and customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Following up with customers on outstanding invoices.
- Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system.
- Handling administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
- Reporting any unusual activity to your supervisors.
- Other duties as assigned and required.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in administration and high-volume office work may be advantageous.
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- Computer literacy, IT skills, and typing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
Job Type: Full-time