Verano™ Holdings (Chicago, IL) is a national, vertically-integrated operator of licensed cannabis cultivation, manufacturing and retail facilities dedicated to improving lives by providing safe access to effective organic cannabis products that enhance health and wellness and by positively impacting the communities it serves. Verano develops and produces a well-rounded suite of limited edition, fashion-forward cannabis products, which offer superior medicinal therapies and inspirational product options. It designs, builds and operates unique Zen Leaf™ branded dispensary environments that ensure an exceptional shopping experience with unparalleled customer service and satisfaction in both medical and adult-use markets. Verano distributes cannabis concentrates, edibles, extracts, flower, and topicals under its trusted premium brands: GoldLeaf™, Menta™, Sweet Sins™, Encore Company™, Avexia™, and verano™.
We are seeking a Social Media Coordinator who can enhance and grow our company’s social networks. As a Social Media Coordinator, you will be responsible for developing and administering social media content to engage users and build brand recognition. While working with web analytic tools to track campaign progress, researching industry trends, and developing more effective campaigns, you will maintain an active social presence replying to customer inquiries and tracking company reviews. A successful Social Media Coordinator will also collaborate with marketing, HR/Recruiting, and legal teams to align company messages, promotions, and goals.
Please be prepared to submit a writing sample as part of the application process!
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news).
- Incorporate optimization strategies, analyze data, and research best ways to increase traffic.
- Collaborate with other teams, such as marketing, sales, and HR/Recruiting to ensure brand consistency.
- Review success of campaigns and develop ways to improve.
- Research new media platforms, trends, and industry opportunities.
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices required.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels required.
- Must have proven work experience with coordinating/managing social media accounts.
- Must have hands-on experience in content management.
- Must have excellent copywriting skills.
- Must be able to deliver creative content (text, image, and video).
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have analytical and multitasking skills.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to comply with all laws, regulations, and policies associated with the industry.
Job Type: Full-time
- Chicago, IL 60654 (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off