Must be 21+ with at least one of the following qualifications:
1. Traditional retail (soft-goods, general merchandise or non-restaurant equivalent)
2. Supervisory experience (any industry)
Knowledge of electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) and nicotine juices is required. Knowledge of tobacco pipes, water pipes, accessories, CBD, cannabis is required.
Day to day you will be opening the store (including dealing with the safe and alarm systems) assisting and cashing out customers, diagnosing issues and recommending purchases, and closing the store. In addition to these responsibilities, you will be the point of contact for operations managers and company owners. Responsible for some ordering, hiring, training, etc.
An ideal candidate is a self starter who does not have issues staying motivated.
Fun, relaxed work environment! Discounts! 2 days off/wk.
We are a company with big visions in many industries. Room for growth!
While we want to reply to all applications, those that do not meet the requested qualifications in this listing will be rejected.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Customers required to mask up. Curbside offered. Capacity restrictions in place. Staff kept to essential only. Virtual meetings.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Retail management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Every week
- Ops Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place