Acreage Holdings is a fully integrated cannabis company, with the goal of being the leading innovator in this new and burgeoning industry. This position will work with the Supply Chain Manager to managing the tracking and inventory of materials and products in compliance with the State of Illinois rules and regulations, the movement of products among medical marijuana facilities, and the data tracking management systems to accomplish these tasks. The successful candidate will possess a passion for organization, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and a willingness to continually learn more about this unique industry.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner, following Company SOPs, work rules and policies.
- Works with the Supply Chain Manager to ensure transportation routes to maximize efficiency by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
- Provides oversight of cleaning and preventative maintenance of equipment, receiving freight deliveries check-in of materials, and matching purchase orders/requisition forms with received items.
- Assists the Manager with monitoring forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Ensure proper perpetual inventory levels to minimize lead times and prevent inventory shortages.
- Implements direction from the Supply Chain Manager to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify vulnerabilities and close operational gaps.
- Focus on safety, cost management and business growth in all interactions and directives
- Maintain accurate daily and monthly tracking logs and reports in order to comply with state law, as well as the Company’s reporting needs
- Maintain daily inventories and monthly logs that include finished product counts, warehouse counts, and product shipped from the facility
- Understanding and tracking of DIFOT (deliver on time in full).
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Help create a positive environment by maintaining a positive attitude and being self-motivated.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in business or supply chain)
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in warehouse management, inventory control or related area.
- Ability to work both 2nd and 1st shift
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills specifically with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of computer and office equipment and programs
- Excellent time-management skills; ability to effectively plan and prioritize
- Extensive math skills required for inventory, projections, measurements, calculations
- Skill in managing physical resources (budgeting, inventories, equipment, materials)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Must pass a state and FBI Background check (state mandated)
- Extended time standing, walking, bending, and reaching