Legalization has opened up the recreational cannabis market in Canada, and the global demand for medical cannabis continues to expand. In this exciting new environment, Canopy Growth’s mission is to be the No. 1 cannabis company in the world. We’re looking for incredible people to join us on the journey.
With millions of square feet of licensed cannabis production and operations spanning five continents, Canopy Growth Corporation (“Canopy Growth”) is the largest legal producer of cannabis in the world. It is a listed company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (WEED), the New York Stock Exchange (CGC), and is part of the S&P Composite Index. Its wholly owned subsidiaries — including its flagship, Tweed, and international medical companies operating under the Spectrum Therapeutics brand — are leading producers of legal, regulated cannabis.
Headquartered in Smiths Falls, Ontario, Canopy Growth recognizes that employees are at the core of its success, and takes pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity. Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue and increase our incredible momentum of growth.
Canopy Growth is looking for an individual to define, architect, plan and implement the future of our Office Productivity & Email services with Microsoft Office 365. During this transition, you will also administrate our existing office productivity and email solution using G-suite. You will ensure the current and future environments meets all corporate policies.
- Provides the highest standard of IT support and operation services, attuned to the needs of business and backed by a commitment to customer service
- Administer and support Office 365 and G-Suite configurations and policies
- Provide escalation support to local support on G Suite and Office 365 core services when applicable
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and deliver Microsoft cloud solutions on Azure and Office 365 platforms
- Implementation of new Office 365 features and functionality (Microsoft Teams, Office 365 Groups, Planner, PowerApps, etc.)
- Service Health monitoring using Office 365 and G-Suite consoles, leading incident response and troubleshooting efforts; ensuring Root Cause Analysis is provided to management and logging of all incidents and problems for continuous improvement efforts
- Analyzes problem trends and gathers requirements from the business to assist in the continual improvement of the IT services
- Consistently manages areas of fiscal responsibility, contribute to budget definition
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions
- Managing multiple, complex technologies, services, and project portfolio simultaneously
- Maintains and enforces IT policies, procedures, and other pertinent documentation that ensures the delivery of uniform services
- Develops and presents metrics/status to executive leadership via dashboards, monthly statistics, operational reports; ensuring a tight monitoring and follow-up to meet target KPIs, SLAs, and end user performance metrics
- Create knowledge articles and training materials
- Other duties as assigned
- College Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in the design, planning, and implementation of Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2015 servers and Office 365 migrations
- Demonstrable knowledge of migration best practices and troubleshooting
- 5 – 7 years overall experience with, ideally, 4 years as an O365 engineer in a 4000+ user environment
- Expert knowledge of Office 365 Platform, , G-Suite, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, Security & Compliance Center, Office ProPlus and OneDrive for Business
- Expert knowledge of Azure Active Directory, EMS and the Microsoft Identity Platform
- Experience with PowerShell for managing an O365 environment
- Understanding of Public Folder and PST migration complexities
- Familiar with application monitoring tools, reviewing log files, and be available on occasion for off hours emergency support for critical applications
- In-depth knowledge of Office365 licensing, features, and policy management.
- Good understanding of the Microsoft O365 roadmaps and future developments for productivity tools to ensure smooth introduction and implementation of features
- Possesses broad knowledge base of Office 365 technical architecture and the inter dependencies with other enterprise services in O365/Azure technology stack
- Experience with implementation/configuration of Office 365 messaging and collaboration tools
- High level of analytical and independent problem-solving abilities, self-direction
- Strong communication skills and technical writing skills
- Effective negotiation skills, able to facilitate collaboration between stakeholders with differing opinions
- Ability to provide technical support in a professional manner
- Ability to conduct research into technical issues and products as required
- Attention to detail with the ability to determine root cause
- Prior experience in participating in systems architecture and planning decisions.
This is a full-time role, which will be based remotely.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.