Revolution is changing the way people think about and access high-quality cannabis. Our brands strategically capture distinct segments of this rapidly evolving marketplace by cultivating health and happiness through the science of cannabis.
Our responsibility is to foster a world where the science of cannabis is understood, cannabis businesses uplift communities economically and socially, people are free to make educated health decisions, and the efficacy of cannabis is maintained through highly regulated markets.
We are adding a passionate VP of Marketing to our corporate team.
Revolution is looking for a hands-on experienced Vice President (VP) of Marketing to direct and oversee the growth of its brand and to design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with Revolution’s business goals.
The ideal candidate has a solid Marketing background managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and digital marketing techniques, and consumer facing events. Our VP of Marketing will oversee internal Marketing teams, and together, the team will be responsible for demonstrating revenue growth, profitability, and for creating a sustainable growth plan to capture market share in both the short and long-term The ideal candidate for this role will have a background in a CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods), NHP (Natural Health Products) or healthcare organization with a go-to-market approach that spans B2B, B2C, and industrial selling. The selected leader must have a healthy understanding of both owned and partner brand strategies, with an aptitude to advantage both private/white label and branded opportunities.
A successful candidate will also have had prior success developing the strategy for a company or division, creating financial plans and budgets, responsibility for P&L, executing a growth plan that maximizes revenue and EBITDA, sales management, large-scale distribution leadership, managing and developing people, working in an environment that engineers to order, and championing the brand and developing a culture of excellence.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness for B2B company.
- Design and implement all Digital Media platform campaigns including Website and Social Media.
- Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
- Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events
- Represent the company at industry events and trade shows
- Communicate with Investors and Media representing the Company
- Monitor all marketing campaigns and improve them when necessary
- Set current and long-term goals for internal teams
- Design and review the Marketing department’s budget
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Forecast hiring needs for the Marketing department
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field; MBA a plus
- Work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director or other senior role
- Experience in new product development, particularly consumer products subject to government and regulatory scrutiny
- Proven ability to manage numerous projects, as well as resources, remotely in a highly dispersed organization.
- A track record of results including earnings growth, working capital reduction, SG&A control and operation productivity
- Ability to select top talent and create a productive environment that promotes initiative, innovation, inclusion, continual learning and development of key personnel for future advancement.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a wide range of audiences including clients, front line managers and C-level leaders.
- Ability to travel frequently throughout the region and as-needed to other locations throughout the country.
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to make difficult decisions
Revolution is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.